1. What is your shipping timeframe?
All of our decals are made to order. Orders then ship 3-5 business days from the date of purchase.
2. What surfaces will vinyl decals and reusable wall decals stick to?
Wall decals stick the best to clean, dry, and flat surfaces (walls, doors, windows, mirrors, wood, plexiglass, etc.) They can be applied to textured walls and surfaces but will reflect the texture of the surface and it may take a little more time and love to make it stay put. Please note that the manufacturer of our vinyl does not recommend using with VOC free painted walls as they will not adhere correctly.
3. Do you make custom items?
Yes, we love making custom items. If you have a design or quote in mind but don’t see it the shop just send us a message and we will get you a pricing quote. Virtually any item in our shop can be customized to fit your design needs. And our most favorite items to make are ones you still have in your head...so we can bring them to life for you.
4. Can I get a reverse or mirror image of a decal?
No problem. In the notes to seller box please leave this detail when you checkout.
5. I love one of your items but the size isn’t quite what I want. Can you make it bigger/smaller?
You bet! Please send us a message with the size you are looking for and we will get you a price quote.
6. I really like a decal that you have but it I'd really love for it to come with a few of the words in a different color, is this possible?
Yes! Please send us a message and we can set up a custom item for you.
7. How do you apply vinyl decals?
* Make sure you have a dry, clean surface to put your vinyl decal on.
* Let your vinyl decal relax flat at least 1 hour before applying.
* Take a Blue Design Co. LLC squeegee or credit card and run it smoothly across the top of the decal to help adhere it to the transparent transfer paper. When doing this the decal should be lying face up so you can read it through the transparent transfer paper.
* Peel off the protective paper on the back of the decal. Be sure to do this slowly to ensure your vinyl decal doesn’t tear.
* Align your decal up on your wall. Please note: you should not align the decal based on the transparent transfer paper as the vinyl decal may not be aligned straight along this paper edge.
* Apply this gradually to your wall on the side of the vinyl quote or graphic (the vinyl words or images will be touching the wall).
* As you apply the decal on the wall, press on it so it sticks well to the surface. Use the blue squeegee/credit card to run over the entire decal, focusing on the words and graphics.
* When the vinyl wall decal sits nicely on the wall, you are ready to peel away the transparent transfer paper. Proceed slowly and carefully – you do not want to tear or damage the decal during this process.
8. Are vinyl wall decals removable and reusable?
Our normal single color decals are removable but not reusable. Our full color printed decals are printed on a removable and reusable fabric vinyl material.
9. Can I get a sample of vinyl colors before I make my decision?
Sure, just send us a message and we can get a sample in the mail to you.
10. What is included in the cost of shipping?
For vinyl decals the cost of shipping includes packaging, application instructions and actual shipping cost.
11. Do you provide shipment tracking on orders?
Yes! All shipments in the USA will have a USPS tracking number. When your order ships we will send you an email notification with the tracking number.
12. Can I see a proof of my item before you make it and ship it?
You bet! We will show you a proof of your item before we make and ship it, just let us know you want one....however, payment MUST be received before any proofs are created.
13. What is your return/exchange policy?
Each decal is made to order by Blue Design Co., LLC to specific sizes, vinyl material, color, and design per the order placed. We are not responsible for spelling or typographical errors made by the customer. Therefore Blue Design Co., LLC is unable to issue refunds or exchanges. All sales are final.
Replacements will be given only if the item is damaged in transit. You have up until 30 days from the date you purchased the item to request a replacement and need to provide proof (photo) of damaged item.
If your item is lost in transit, we will ship a replacement item free of charge. Please keep in mind that a package is not considered lost through USPS until 30 business days after the ship date for US orders and 45 business days for international orders.
If a decal has been damaged during installation, a replacement may be ordered at a discount. Blue Design Co., LLC is not responsible for problems or issues with the surface, surface prep, application or installation process by the buyer.